New Product Only
Soundavo provides standard 1 year warranty to the original purchaser only.
(3 years warranty for the whole-home audio products/ 5 years warranty for speaker products)
All warranties are non-transferable (it stays with the original purchaser and cannot transfer to another owner. If the product that has been resold, then the warranty is not covered). Soundavo will repair or replace. The standard warranty will cover manufacturer defects and workmanship (see restrictions) for a period of 1 year (unless otherwise stated) from the original purchase date. Soundavo does not require new product registration for warranty repair or replacement.
This warranty is void if the serial number has been altered or removed; if the product is modified in any manner which Soundavo concludes, after inspection, affects the reliability of the product; if the product has been repaired or serviced by anyone other than the Soundavo, LLC factory unless prior written authorization was issued to purchaser by Soundavo; if the product is damaged because not properly maintained as set forth in the instruction manual.
- If you believe you have a defective product and are within 30 days after purchase, please contact email@example.com to speak to a Soundavo Technician.
- Please have the order number and the registered email address on the original order available to speed up the process.
- If you believe you have a defective product and are past 30 days from original purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a Soundavo Technician.
- Please have the order number, customer name and the registered email address on the original order available to speed up the process.
- Item(s) believed to be defective that are passed 30 days from original purchase will only qualify for repair and replacement under the terms of the 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Refunds, Store credits and/or exchanges for alternate items are not allowed. Exceptions: If an item being repaired or replaced is discontinued, Soundavo will allow a Store credit towards another item if the item is irreparable.
Soundavo assumes no responsibility or liability for such modification, this warranty does not include service or parts to repair damage caused by accident, disaster, misuse, abuse, negligence, inadequate packing or shipping procedures, cosmetic appearance of cabinetry not directly attributable to defect in materials or workmanship, or service, repair, or modification of the product which has not been authorized or approved by Soundavo This warranty shall terminate if any of the above is foreseen. Our warranty will not cover blown or burnt speaker voice coils, or speakers with punctured surrounds. This is considered physical damage or misuse and is not covered by our warranty. If the product that has been resold, the warranty is non-transferable.
If the entire instrument is sent, it must be shipped in it’s original package. No accessories should be shipped with the product. If any accessories are shipped with the product, Soundavo shall have no liability whatsoever for loss of or damage to any such accessories, nor for the safe return thereof.
Out of Warranty Repairs:
If you would like to send an item back for repair after the warranty has expired, please contact email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #). Once we receive the item back, our technician will diagnose it and call or email you with a repair quote. The customer is fully responsible to provide adequate packaging and for shipping expenses (both ways) for any repairs made including labor and cost of material. Soundavo accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage to any customer owned merchandise which was not directly caused by our repairs or handling procedures. Refunds, credits and/or exchanges for other items are not allowed on any out of warranty items.